ss_blog_claim=1aad29784d22b656dd0fe759da065d26

Apparently, I'm "something else"

or at least that's my husband's way of complimenting me!

Last night as I was working on this here blog, he told me, "You sure are something else!" I wasn't sure how to respond to that but according to him, it was a compliment. I asked what he meant by such an odd compliment and he told me, "You sure have changed since we met." Ookkaay...

I guess what he was getting at is that when we first met, (10 years ago this spring), I had no plans on having children, getting married, I didn't cook, I didn't really know much about computers except for how to write term papers, and I pretty much was just a completely different person than who I am today. He assures me this is a good thing!

Back in March of 1998 is when I first met my now husband. Someday I'll tell you about it. I'll share my journey of how I went from a 20 year old hippie who spent my days sleeping and my nights partying to a 30 year old mom of 3 kids who no longer gets to sleep, EVER, who cooks, designs websites, enjoys photography/Photoshop, and only parties occasionally!

0 comments: